For the ERS supplier, invoices get stuck in Payables Open Interface Program that is run automatically after Pay On Receipt Autoinvoice program. Invalid Pay Method error occurs when any default payment method is not defined for a site of the supplier.
How to reproduce Invalid Pay Method?
1) Define a supplier as an ERS supplier (Read here how to create ERS Supplier)
2) Create a Purchase Order for that ERS supplier
3) Create a Receipt of that Purchase Order
4) Run Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice Program
5) Go to output and see the results
A payment method is required to be defined at the site of that supplier. Below are the steps to define pay method:
Go to AP Super User Responsibility → Supplier Inquiry
Search for the supplier
Click on Payment details under Reporting
Define they pay method you want to keep default
If you liked the above post, please leave your comments below.