Let us see here solution of error ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP that you face while executing concurrent program in Oracle E-Business Suite.
Error: ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP
- Custom tables and packages may not have access to apps schema
- A synonym if used should be created in apps user
- If errbuf and retcode parameters are missing from procedure declared in concurrent program executable
- Errbuf and retcode are not declared as OUT parameters
- Grant access to tables and packages to apps schema
- Create a synonym in apps user
- Use errbuf and retcode as OUT parameters in package
Hope you like the article and find it useful. We highly appreciate comments and feedback.