Let us see here solution of error ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP that you face while executing concurrent program in Oracle E-Business Suite.
Error: ORACLE error 6550 in FDPSTP
- Custom tables and packages may not have access to apps schema
- A synonym if used should be created in apps user
- If errbuf and retcode parameters are missing from procedure declared in concurrent program executable
- Errbuf and retcode are not declared as OUT parameters
- Grant access to tables and packages to apps schema
- Create a synonym in apps user
- Use errbuf and retcode as OUT parameters in package
Hope you like the article and find it useful. We highly appreciate comments and feedback.
Hi I am Paras.
Thanks for stopping by at OracleMine.com. Speaking about my brief introduction, I work for a multinational organisation in Oracle related technologies. Being an avid blogger, I would like to inform you about my productivity and motivational blog XpressPlanet.com. Speaking of OracleMine.com, I will try my best to share knowledge on technologies in as simple and understandable manner as possible. You can also contribute your knowledge on OracleMine by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again I appreciate your visit. Hope to see you again and again!